Information pursuant to Sect. 5 German Telemedia Act (TMG)
BADE UND RINSCHEID Metallwarenfabrik GmbH
Im Langen Feld 10
Commercial Register: HRAG Siegen – HRB7045
Registration court: Amtsgericht Olpe
Dipl.-Ing. Robert Rinscheid,
Dipl.-Ing. Heinz Rinscheid
Phone: +49 (0) 2761 9026-0
Telefax: +49 (0) 2761 9026-29
BADE UND RINSCHEID
Sales tax identification number according to Sect. 27 a of the Sales Tax Law:
Dispute resolution proceedings in front of a consumer arbitration board
We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings in front of a consumer arbitration board.
Here you can download our conditions of Purchase: Conditions of Purchase Bade und Rinscheid GmbH
Environmental Policy, of September 2021
- BARI seeks to preserve the environment and minimize our negative impact on the environment, activities or avoid. This includes the treatment of ressources and energy sources with care.
- Compliance with relevant environmental legislation we take for granted.
- Each new process is preliminarily tested for compatibility with the environment.
- We regularly monitor that measures to reduce and prevent possible environmental pollution are necessary and feasible.
- To verify the success of our company’s environmental protection efforts and to ensure we conduct regular environmental audits.
- Training to the environmentally oriented thinking and actions of our employees shape and improve.
- The contact with the relevant authorities should in particular help to prevent pollution from launching a new process or investment techniques in advance.
- We act out the course to promote activities to protect the environment and our suppliers, service providers and customers for us.
- Information about environmental aspects and impacts will be announced when required by the management.
- The continuous improvement process is part of our efforts to achieve our goals in environmental protection. Regularly we identify and assess the opportunities and risks associated with our processes and environmental aspects and take the necessary measures to manage unavoidable risks.